Friday, February 14, 2014

The 15 Minute Project Update

Monkey French Knot Scribble 10 days later

Here’s my monkey scribble after 15 minutes a day stitching since the last posting. Can’t believe I’ve gotten this far with him. I do need to add his ears. I don’t normally add anything to a scribble but I am making an exception to this one for the ears.

Nest in Tree 
My other 15 minute project has taken a detour, I’ll explain later when I have some photos to show. But this is where it is at for now. I won’t be stitching on it for a while. Need to do some planning.
One more thing I did this week was for a special order in my Etsy shop. These are hope rocks in felt pockets. My son does the etching and I make the heart pockets. And I finished them today so they are my FIF (Finish It Friday) for this week! 
Hope Rocks in Felt Pockets
My posts will probably be sporadic for now since I will be having surgery on Monday. I hope to get back to a more normal posting schedule in a few weeks.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts!

Happy Stitching! 
Rose

4 comments:

margaret said...

Wishing you successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Your monkey is coming along well, hope you will be up to adding more french knots whilst in hospital. The tree bark is looking good. Remember to take a hope stone into hospital with you.

Rose said...

Thank you Margaret! I so appreciate your taking the time to come and comment on my posts.
I should only be in the hospital overnight but I may miss a day or two of French Knots! I will take monkey with me though as I have to be there at 6:00 and surgery isn't until 8.
For sure I will take a Hope rock with me.

Karen said...

sending so many good wishes and positive thoughts your way Rose....take the very best care of yourself....
http://karenannruane.typepad.com/karen_ruane/

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hope you are recovering and doing well. That's a lot of french knots! Looks fun to do :)