Friday, February 14, 2014

The 15 Minute Project Update

Monkey French Knot Scribble 10 days later

Here’s my monkey scribble after 15 minutes a day stitching since the last posting. Can’t believe I’ve gotten this far with him. I do need to add his ears. I don’t normally add anything to a scribble but I am making an exception to this one for the ears.

Nest in Tree 
My other 15 minute project has taken a detour, I’ll explain later when I have some photos to show. But this is where it is at for now. I won’t be stitching on it for a while. Need to do some planning.
One more thing I did this week was for a special order in my Etsy shop. These are hope rocks in felt pockets. My son does the etching and I make the heart pockets. And I finished them today so they are my FIF (Finish It Friday) for this week! 
Hope Rocks in Felt Pockets
My posts will probably be sporadic for now since I will be having surgery on Monday. I hope to get back to a more normal posting schedule in a few weeks.
Thank you everyone for your prayers and thoughts!

Happy Stitching! 


margaret said...

Wishing you successful surgery and a speedy recovery.

Your monkey is coming along well, hope you will be up to adding more french knots whilst in hospital. The tree bark is looking good. Remember to take a hope stone into hospital with you.

Rose said...

Thank you Margaret! I so appreciate your taking the time to come and comment on my posts.
I should only be in the hospital overnight but I may miss a day or two of French Knots! I will take monkey with me though as I have to be there at 6:00 and surgery isn't until 8.
For sure I will take a Hope rock with me.

karen said...

sending so many good wishes and positive thoughts your way Rose....take the very best care of yourself....

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Hope you are recovering and doing well. That's a lot of french knots! Looks fun to do :)