Sunday, February 24, 2019

Sunday Thoughts - Blue, Red, Yellow

Stitch Meditations Done in Blue, Red, and Yellow


I am still working on my Stitch Meditations. I occasionally get behind but then I catch up only to get behind again.
I worked a series of red and white for valentines and then worked a series of white, cream, and beige. Then I went back to color.
I did an all blue one. Then I decided to do an all yellow one. Since those are primary colors I decided to do another red one. And then the thought came to me: isn’t it amazing that God took just three colors and from them created all the other colors we so enjoy today. That just blew my mind. And then I thought wow – Blue for heaven where God’s throne is, Red for His blood that was shed for our redemption, and Yellow for His Spirit, the light of the world. And really that’s all the color we need.
That’s my Sunday thought for this week.
Enjoy living in such a colorful world!

Rose


No comments: